The lies of Labour politics, just as happened in the mid 90’s when the labour party followed the line that if you tell the people often enough they will believe you, they told the people continuously that public finances were in a mess, the economy was faltering and the Conservatives were mired in sleaze. This was of course all false, it was in fact a golden economy, public finances had never been better and the sleaze was largely exaggerated and nothing compared to the Labour government 1997-2010.
now Gordon Brown wants to run the IMF, not satisfied with bankrupting the UK he now wants to have a go at the world!
So beware, because it is happening again, Labour are now saying that the deficit was nothing to do with them, it was the banking crisis, don’t be fooled, yes a large part of the debt was because of the banking crisis but it was Labour and their politics of greed that exacerbated the situation in the UK by:
- selling off our gold reserves at a fraction of its true value
- taxing the life out of our pensions industry in a way Robert Maxwell would have been proud of but then he was a Labour MP
- spending billions on health & education, a very large proportion of which was wasted, managers in the NHS increased by 100%!
- taking away the very strict regulation of the banks by the Bank of England and creating what was an ineffectual body to take over regulation, leaving regulation with the experienced staff of the Bank of England would have avoided the severity of the crises
- taking the UK to 6 wars which cost many billions
- giving the green light for the best part of a million people to be taken on in local government, just to keep unemployment down and mainly in non-jobs, because they did not know how to create employment
- spending billions on dissolved assemblies in Scotland and Wales to create 2 talking shops, Scotland has just bitten them in the bum with more to come
- not saving money during the good times, Labour survived in the second part of their time in office with taxation received from the banks due to massive but false profits
- managing the economy in an incompetent and naive way.
- Enshrining the politically correct Human Rights Act into our law and introducing the politics of apology
- shall I go on
So beware, because it is happening again, Labour are now saying that the deficit was nothing to do with them
But beware, because apparently it was not their fault, nothing to do with me guv, no it was him over there and now Gordon Brown wants to run the IMF, not satisfied with bankrupting the UK he now wants to have a go at the world!